Open Source Data Logging Software:
- Download the latest Zigplot software (see link below)
- Download the latest version of Processing (visit processing.org, Zigplot is a processing sketch)
- Plug in hardware (Windows users wait for it to install drivers)
- Run the Processing sketch
- Pick destination to store data or click the cancel button to use software without saving
- Click on each channel button to enable and disable channels
- Adjust the resolution/speed
- Adjust the individual gain of each channel (1 is the full +/- 5V range)
- Hit stop when you are done to save all your data
Zigplot Alpha Release 0.3 (processing sketch) - 8.24.2015
- Resolution/Speed slider now works
- Added zoom to the time scale
- Graphical improvements
- Detects Sigzig more reliably
Known Bugs: No known bugs yet, although you might find some.
Zigplot Alpha Release 0.2 (processing sketch) - 8.21.2015
Lots of updates.
Zigplot Alpha Release 0.1 (processing sketch) - 8.15.2015
First alpha release to the world. Yes, we know there are bugs and will be updating frequently.
- Resolution/Speed Adjustment (has been working but not in this release)
- Occasionally doesn't detect the Sigzig hardware (just restart the software)
- Zooming with scroll wheel is finicky
Professional Data Logging Software